1. FPN’s opposition to immorality in corporate and public policy is aimed at behavior. It should not be misconstrued as opposition toward the people who may engage in it.
2. The Bible declares that fornication, homosexuality, extra-marital sex and other acts of immorality are unnatural and sinful. Such acts are grievous to God and repulsive because they reject God’s design for physical intimacy with a life-long spouse.
3. FPN’s opposition to immorality and indecency is based on a desire to be faithful to God and His written Word.
4. People who engage in immoral behavior should be encouraged to stop in order to avoid heartache, disease and an untimely death. Further, any persons embracing rebellion toward God’s standard of righteousness should repent and trust Jesus Christ for forgiveness and fulfillment all people need in life. < < more on redemption >>
5. Though there may be many influences in a person’s life, the root of immorality is a sinful heart. Therefore, men and women have only one hope of being reconciled to God and rejecting their sinful behavior: faith in Jesus Christ alone.
6. It is the duty of individual Christians and Christ’s Church to corporately bring the gospel to people who espouse immoral behavior as good, and to speak out against the acceptance of sin in today’s culture.
7. FPN opposes any acts of violence, hatred or mockery toward any group of people, including persons who engage in sexual immorality. Organizations and individuals supporting and/or using violence toward adulterers, homosexuals and other sexual idolaters do not represent Christianity, the Bible or Jesus Christ.
8. FPN opposes any efforts to convince society that homosexual behavior or “being gay” is somehow normal or natural. This opposition is the result of a healthy fear of God’s judgment that will otherwise be wrought on individuals who reject God’s laws and on our nation for turning a blind eye.
9. The homosexual political movement is a progressive outgrowth of the sexual revolution of the 1960′s and, if successful, will ultimately lead to the normalization of even more deviant behavior.
10. The promotion of same-sex “marriage” undermines the God-ordained institution of the family, which is the foundation of all societies.
11. FPN opposes the efforts of some to force a liberal social agenda in schools, government, business and churches through law, public policy and the media.
12. FPN opposes any efforts to convince society that because individuals participate in immoral behavior, they have therefore earned the right to have civil rights protections like racial minorities and other groups with inherent characteristics.
13. While FPN is resolute in its opposition to immorality, it recognizes the importance of maintaining Christian integrity in all our efforts. By God’s grace, FPN will not be bitter or hateful in word or deed toward anyone, despite major disagreements in ideology and/or theology.
14. FPN seeks to be faithful more than it seeks to be victorious. FPN works with the confidence that the one, true, sovereign God of the Bible will ultimately fulfill His purposes, in His own time.