Family Policy Network (FPN) is a socially-conservative Christian organization that works to inform Christians and confront the culture on the important moral issues of the day.
– The definition of the traditional family
– Human sexuality
– Religious liberties.
– Educating Christians on important moral issues in public and corporate policy
– Confronting the culture by lifting a standard of righteousness in the public square
– Raising awareness of the harmful effects of immorality on families and communities
– Dissuading companies from condoning and/or sponsoring immoral behavior
– Promoting forgiveness and healing as an “alternative lifestyle” for people involved in the sin of homosexuality
– Supporting laws protecting families, religious liberties, decency and health
– Encouraging corporate and public support for honoring America’s Christian heritage
– Defending Biblical Christianity as the only answer to life’s ultimate questions
– Equipping and networking Christians together for the purpose of preserving society and advancing the Kingdom of God
– Maintaining Christian humility and integrity in all aspects of the organization’s endeavors
FPN works to educate Christians on issues of concern to pro-family citizens through Internet publications, public speaking opportunities, and radio and television broadcasts on a regular basis. Much of the information provided by FPN is unique in its focus, and/or unavailable through other news sources. The organization serves a vital role for Christians who want to know about developments on moral issues in corporate and public policy.
Organizational leaders of FPN regularly use speaking opportunities before Christian audiences through broadcast media and in person to exhort believers to take a stand in the public square on a variety of topics, including abortion, the traditional family, homosexuality and pornography; as well as defending righteousness in a hostile society.
Working to hold corporations and public officials accountable for actions, policies and statements that undermine traditional values in society, FPN utilizes news releases, Email alerts, media interviews and other venues to confront policies and proposals that would undermine religious liberties, traditional morality, and the value of human life.
With an organized list of supporters and activists in all fifty states, FPN works with thousands of citizen activists to accomplish the group’s objectives through a variety of means. Supporters contribute financially, provide prayer support, and participate in efforts to urge corporate and government leaders to support moral positions in corporate and public policy. FPN regularly targets specific groups of supporters and volunteers to enlist their assistance in educating a wider audience of citizens, and seeking greater opportunities for FPN influence.
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, FPN satisfies a host of annual reporting requirements from the Commonwealth of Virginia and the Internal Revenue Service. It maintains a non-stock corporation with shared financial and managerial accountability. The group’s Board of Directors meets at least annually to direct the affairs of the corporation by reviewing the group’s goals and accomplishments, budgeting and spending, and the principles that guide the day-to-day operation of FPN’s activities.
“If I profess with the loudest voice and clearest exposition every portion of the truth of God except precisely that little point which the world and the devil are at that moment attacking, then I am not confessing Christ, however boldly I may be professing Christ. Where the battle rages, there the loyalty of the soldier is proved, and to be steady on all battlefields besides, is mere flight and disgrace if he flinches at the point.”