1. Opposition to homosexuality should be aimed at behavior; not people.
2. The Bible declares that homosexuality is unnatural and sinful. It is a sin grievous to God and repulsive behavior because it rejects God’s design for mankind as heterosexual beings.
3. Opposition to homosexuality is based in a desire to be faithful to God and His written Word.
4. People who engage in homosexual behavior should be encouraged to stop in order to avoid heartache, disease and an untimely death. Further, any persons embracing rebellion toward God’s standard of righteousness should repent and trust Jesus Christ for forgiveness and fulfillment all people need in life.
5. Though there may be many influences in a person’s life, the root of homosexuality is a sinful heart. Therefore, homosexuals have only one hope of being reconciled to God and rejecting their sinful behavior – faith in Jesus Christ alone. Caring people and organizations should promote and encourage the efforts of ex-homosexual ministries and organizations.
6. It is the duty of individual Christians and Christ’s Church to corporately bring the gospel to homosexuals and to speak out against the acceptance of sin in the culture.
7. All acts of violence, hatred or mockery toward any and all people should be opposed. Organizations and individuals supporting and/or using violence toward homosexuals do not represent Christians, the Bible or Jesus Christ.
8. Efforts to convince society that homosexual behavior is normal should be opposed for fear of the judgment of God on individual homosexuals, society at large, and on the nation.
9. The homosexual movement is a progressive outgrowth of the sexual revolution of the past 40 years and, if successful, will ultimately lead to the normalization of even more deviant behavior.
10. The homosexual movement’s promotion of same-sex marriage undermines the God-ordained institution of marriage and family, which is the foundation of all societies.
11. Efforts of the homosexual movement to force its agenda on sentiments in schools, government, business and the workplace through law, public policy and media should be strongly opposed. Such opposition must be strong in reaction to the homosexual movement’s aggressive strategies.
12. Efforts to convince society that because individuals participate in homosexual behavior, they have earned the right to civil rights protections like racial and other minority groups should be opposed.
13. Individuals and organizations opposing the homosexual agenda must recognize the importance of maintaining Christian integrity. By God’s grace, conservative acitivists must reject the temptation to become bitter or hateful in word or deed.
14. Finally, Christians should seek to be faithful more than victorious; with confidence that the one, true, sovereign God of the Bible will ultimately fulfill His purposes, in His own time.