Family Policy Network (FPN) is a socially-conservative Christian organization that works to inform Christians and confront the culture on the important moral issues of the day.
– The Family
– Biblical Morality
– Religious Liberties
– Educating Christians on important moral issues in public and corporate policy
– Confronting the culture by lifting a standard of righteousness in the public square
– Raising awareness of the harmful effects of immorality on families and communities
– Dissuading companies from condoning and/or sponsoring immoral behavior
– Promoting forgiveness and healing as an “alternative lifestyle” for people involved in the sin of homosexuality
– Supporting laws protecting families, religious liberties, decency and health
– Encouraging corporate and public support for honoring America’s Christian heritage
– Defending Biblical Christianity as the only answer to life’s ultimate questions
– Equipping and networking Christians together for the purpose of preserving society and advancing the Kingdom of God
– Maintaining Christian humility and integrity in all aspects of the organization’s endeavors
FPN works to educate Christians about the important moral issues of the day in corporate and public policy, and to provide opportunities for them to promote Biblical responses to those issues in their own respective spheres of influence.
Organizational leaders of FPN use speaking opportunities before Christian audiences through broadcast media and in person to exhort believers to take a stand in the public square on a variety of topics, including abortion, the traditional family, homosexuality and pornography; as well as promoting righteousness in an increasingly hostile society.
Working to hold corporations and public officials accountable for actions, policies and statements that undermine traditional values in society, FPN utilizes news releases, Email alerts, media interviews and other opportunities to confront policies and proposals that would undermine religious liberties, traditional morality, and the value of human life.
Family Policy Network has worked with citizen activists throughout the nation to accomplish the group’s objectives through a variety of means. Supporters contribute financially, provide prayer support, and participate in a variety of efforts designed to encourage business and civic leaders to support moral positions in corporate and public policy. FPN regularly targets specific groups of supporters and volunteers to enlist their assistance in educating a wider audience of citizens and to seek greater opportunities to influence the culture for good.
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, FPN satisfies a host of annual reporting requirements from the Commonwealth of Virginia and the Internal Revenue Service. It maintains a non-stock corporation with shared financial and managerial accountability. The group’s Directors meet annually to oversee and authorize the group’s goals and accomplishments, budget and spending, and the principles that guide day-to-day activities.
“If I profess with the loudest voice and clearest exposition every portion of the truth of God except precisely that little point which the world and the devil are at that moment attacking, then I am not confessing Christ, however boldly I may be professing Christ. Where the battle rages, there the loyalty of the soldier is proved, and to be steady on all battlefields besides, is mere flight and disgrace if he flinches at the point.”